We are happy to officially reopen our practice for all services.
Please take a moment to review the following precautions and instructions that we have put in place to protect you:
• We're delighted to see you if: 1) you do not have a temperature; 2) you have not experienced a sore throat or cough during the last seven days; 3) you have not been in the company of anyone who has tested positive for Covid-19.
• Upon arrival please call the front desk from your vehicle (610-278-6500) so that we may tell you when you may enter the office.
• Patients are to wear a mask when entering the office and leave it in place until escorted into a treatment room.
• Only the patient will be permitted to enter the office. We ask that parents, other family members or friends please wait outside whenever possible.
• Upon entering the office, patients will be asked to use hand sanitizer, complete and sign a Covid-19 questionnaire and agree to a temperature scan. Any patient showing symptoms of illness will be asked to reschedule their appointment. Any patient with a fever above 100.4 degrees Fahrenheit will be asked to reschedule their appointment.
• All treatment rooms are completely sterilized before each patient is seated. Our public waiting room, restroom and offices are cleaned and sterilized frequently throughout the day.
• All treatment rooms have HEMA air filters that are capable of removing particles smaller than COVID-19 virus.
• All treatment rooms are cleaned with a germicidal high intensity UV light to disinfect and sterilize the environment.
• Our team is following CDC, OSHA and ADA guidelines with regard to personal protective equipment.
• Plexiglass panels have been placed at the front desk area to protect against sneeze droplets from either side.
Please call us if you have any questions, concerns or need personalized service at 610-278-6500.
Thank you for your cooperation.